Friday, November 20, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and The (F)Ugly


Portraits, portraits, portraits.

Here is my self portrait. It is me at the Asbury Park Zombie Walk back in early October.

I like zombies. I like killing zombies more.




Here is my first memory photo, the one I'd keep.

Story behind this: I went to an Iron Maiden concert and it was the best damned concert I've been to (yet). I can really tell you every detail down to what I wore that day. Basically, it was me and two friends on the lawn at PNC, one hell of a thunderstorm, and the band on stage.

I edited the picture to look like their album cover to Number of the Beast.


At the other end, here is my bad memory. This time, I was leaving a concert and ended up rear ending someone, who then hit a 3rd car. Yeah, a car accident isn't that big of a deal, but what bothers me most is that I really don't know why I didn't see the guy stop sooner. Oh well.




On an ironic twist, I noticed that my best memory came from a heavy metal concert, while my worst happened after a punk rock concert (Offspring if you're wondering). Just thought that was a tad humorous in that the memories are on opposite sides of the spectrum, just like the band's genres that I saw....

No comments:

Post a Comment