Thursday, October 1, 2009

Life was still for that very moment

HERE, I give you, my STILL LIFE


Personally, I don't like still lives. They're boring and if you want them done perfectly, they have to be done pretty much at once. I'm rather content with how this original came out. As stated, the background isn't the best, mostly with the size comparison, but oh well. I'll upload my edits later.

IN MUCH MORE INTERESTING NEWS!

Did anyone see the naked biotch at OCC campus? Facebook is FIRING all over the place about her. I didn't see her though, but I saw this video of her! She's screaming something along the lines of "FUCK YOU I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME!", so my friend says. Biotch is whack!

2 comments:

  1. yeahh this happened like right after our class... I saw her when I was walking to the parking lot so it was pretty good timing (or pretty bad timing haha)... she was screaming really horrible things it was so uncomfortable for everyone watching... and there were A LOT of people watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I heard. I wish I could've seen it. Cruddy cell phone vids and pics don't cover the situation too well.

    ReplyDelete